People you need to notify your change of address

When you move house, it is important to arrange forwarding of your mail where applicable.

You can arrange this by visiting an Australia Post outlet or their website at

Who Do I Need to Notify about my Change of Address?

  • Your Doctor
  • Your Dentist
  • Your Optician
  • Medicare
  • Your newspaper delivery person
  • Centrelink
  • Australian Taxation Office
  • Licensing Division (for driver’s and marine licences)
  • Electoral Commission
  • Your employer
  • Your insurers
  • Your bank
  • Your mobile phone service provider
  • Health insurance provider
  • Schools
  • Your mechanic
  • Your library
  • Your sporting clubs
  • Social clubs

Like this post?

​Leave a comment...